Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blogs


Lovely North Uist house
Most days I find a few moments to check out a few blogs that tickle my fancy so to speak. Today I was dazzled by a portrait and story on Terrorkitten blog. Well worth a look if you have time. In fact, make the time! The photo you are looking for is "Dorothy Said "We Are Living In The Last Days." Stall Street, Bath." My home town is Bath and Mr Kitten is a fine photographer so its one of my favs.

Oh, and as well as the blogs, I usually check out to see where Mick and Bee are at the moment in their lovely boat Hannah. Met them both in Stornoway a while back. Lovely people.

Then I check into Filmwasters.com and their forums to see what's happening in the world of interesting photography with proper film. Best photog site anywhere and they have some fine galleries.
So, that's it for today as I'm off canoeing soon :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew my ears were burning for a reason and me cheeks glowing! Thank you Andrea.