Thursday, February 05, 2009

At the Ferry Terminal



Every now and again I meet a disparate group of nere-do-wells and Barbara where we talk photo and generally pose a bit. Today was one of those days and I took the lavender coloured cyanotype for approval - which it got :-)
Tis a fine group and I wish I had already printed an image or two from the roll of film from the little Zorki rangefinder that I souped this afternoon. Rodinal 1:100 for the Era100.
From a recent stroll round the village peat tracks and another one below taken this morning a Garry Beach with a little bit of snow!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your Zorki results. I think a Russian lens will be well-matched to your landscapes. I'm using Rodinal more often due largely to your example. Also started using my Fed-1g again after deciding some problems with it were mine and not the camera's.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Andrea! LCC is a fine outfit and I intend to gate crash again soon!

Mike said...

So, those are the Zorki shots and you just haven't made hardcopy prints yet. I'll get it right yet.
Your b&w work and cyanotypes have moved me toward finally getting started on some projects. I am also looking at a photo gravure workshop that is offered locally.