Thursday, June 23, 2011

No, not done

Eve, walking to the end of Lewis.

I didn't get my hand operated on. It was my fault really. I should have listened to the quack's advice but I didn't and it didn't get done. I have a sore throat now too.

Meanwhile I'm trying to catch up with things. Walking the doggies from o'er t'road, seeing chums including The Crofter, doing a bit more darkroom printing, getting some Pilates started along with meditation for sake of my health. And still time to go out to work - part-time mind you!

Like the snap?? It's done in-camera with the Baby Crown Graphic so kindly given to me by a special friend in Richmond, London.

2 comments:

Mr Leica Man said...

Sorry to hear you didn't get the hand done Andrea. And to think you gave up the chance of the II(D) for the week. I'm getting withdrawl symptoms badly now but if I get it back from Colin for a week then that should keep happy and you can then have a shot:^)

I like the special effects on this picture of Eve.

gz said...

look after yourself!
(I know, I'm one to talk..)