Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Snaps

Yay! The sun is shining and it's lovely and warm. Tempted me out on the old Argos road bike this morning  for a quick pootle round the village which was very nice indeed. Not sure the legs appreciated it mind you.

Prints on the table

As a result, the next darkroom session will be put back as I hate wasting good sunshine by sitting in the dark! Oh, well, the snaps from the wedding I recently went to will have to wait. I have a few prints done already thank goodness.

Mr Posse is back home asnd soon to be wandering down to Wales for the weekend. Mr Posse does nothing but surprise us! And recently has been no exception :-)

Mr Posse in the Summer Parlour

2 comments:

gz said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

As a (mostly) lurker on your blog I have been lured out to comment on your image "Prints on a Table" A fabulous photograph.

Regards
Charles