Monday, December 10, 2012

You only live once, but if you play it right, once is enough


You may not agree with this quote. You may not agree you only live once - or at all for all I know. But I like the quote from Mae West, it sums up how I feel at the moment.


Don't wait for the morrow, that may be too late. These cheerful chappies didn't as they poked a little camera down our village drains to see how much they have collapsed. A lot apparently. Oh dear.

I'm trying to write a letter to an old pal of mine. You know the sort; you love them dearly but only communicate once in a blue moon - if that coincides with a Monday and you have time and patience. And since I'm not so keen [read hate with a vengeance] 'round-robin' letters I'm trying to put me and him into the communication and just a little of others so it's personal like. Only I'm writing about it here so rather ruined that. Luckily my pal isn't a pooter person - which I rather like so I'm off the hook.

Doesn't help writing the thing though. I think I might just have to tidy the darkroom or something.

BTW; I have it on good authority that people read this - at least a couple of people do. Even if they keep themselves to themselves as it were. Welcome, whoever you are.





No comments: