Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year already?

Doesn't seem two moments since the last new year. Not that long from 2000 either. Must be getting old.

Anyway, 2012 has ended well. I or rather my dear Eve found this neg that someone asked for. And being the nice person I am, I have made a print of it. Two as it happens and both lith on Forte FB. This is one of them.

Now, don't all get carried away and think you can order whatever print you like from me because finding this neg was a masterpiece of luck - and hard work, by Eve.



OK, I admit it, I have found the other neg I was looking for too - and a print in Lith has been made but, it's too wet to display and I have not got time to dry it. I have to work you know. I shall be out wrestling some nere-do-well to the ground [metaphorically speaking that is] tonight so must prepare myself. Whilst you lot, out there in The World have been having a knees-up and plotting for 2013.

Well, Happy New Year to all of you - whether you want one or not. I'm planning on having a good one anyway!

2 comments:

CarlRadford said...

All the best to you both too - looking forward to following your exploits!

gz said...

A Healthy and Happy New Year to you both...and keep discovering!