Monday, January 21, 2013

No, I have nothing to say. Bar this and some other stuff I'm keeping for a rainy day. Apart from that.

 Mission House study

I had this old Soviet camera rattling around the place for a while - with a roll of HP5 rated at 3200 ish in it. Thought it was about time time it saw the inside of a developing tank - the film not the camera! I shot the remaining frames, rolled it up all proper like on a reel in the dark then sloshed it at a guessed dilution of something chemical for a estimated [read  'guessed'] amount of time and some images arrived. I mean, they were there all the time but I 'realised' them as they say in the trade. What trade I don't know.

But I like the study/snap of the Mission House Studio - when we were visiting for a minor celebration. A masterpiece it is not. Interesting? I think it is. As I think is the snap below. Lots of grain, a dog, lovely lead in line and everything. Eh?

Track to nowhere

But this is what HP5 @ 3200 is really for - inside in the dark whilst waiting for the charity concert 'Here come the girls' to start.

Woodlands Cafe

Now, don't waste any more time here, go and look at the wonderful documentary work of  JA Mottram

No comments: