Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Now is not the time to call in for a cup of green tea; the stair carpet is nearly up, dust is everywhere, I have no-where to sit and I am tired.

I need to hoover - get the vacuum cleaner out of it's little nook in the back passage  For that I need to move a bike hoping not to topple the stuff behind it. There's dust all over the stairs- from the ex-carpet that's been on there for countless years. I'm rather pleased to nearly see the back of it to be honest, it's swirly greenness assaults my eyes daily. I used to walk up the stairs with my head in the air to pretend it wasn't there but the day I did look, I noticed there was a worn hole in it. It had to go. I'm tempted to make the place like John Coffer's lovely housey. Now that would be lovely. Yes, yes, have a look.

Here

Nice eh? Green with envy that Mrs Toots would be!

Anyway, sometime back, before the day before yesterday last week, Eve and I tootled out for a strollette - over the west side of the island - probably prior to a small visitation to The Coelynes - but I can't be sure. Time passes so quickly. Still, whenever it was, we did go here - Dal Beag or Dal Mhor. Don't know which  - we went to both. That's the sort of extravagance I'm known for. Twas nice though. Took the old Zorki6 along - with a Jupiter8 lens attached and Fomapan 400 film inside. I find it fogs all too quickly if you expose it outside the camera. Just a quick tip there.


 West side beach. Don't ask which one !

Ditto

Nice Highland Coow

Meanwhile, over at The Crofters, the another wee coow just arrived.

No comments: