Sunday, March 03, 2013

Barefoot in Barvas

Yeay! I met the lovely Barefoot Crofter whilst sloshing blue water round the vicinity of my display table over at Barvas and Brue Community Centre Craft Workshop/Fayre. It's so nice to meet fellow bloggers and islanders. That's really the only reason to do a demo at all - just another excuse to have a blether!

Some really great 'stuff' out there. I mean - extreme knitting?????? Yoghurt weaving or something? I know I made that last one up but it only a matter of time before that turns up at such an event.
 Coelyne of the Coelynes came along to lend a hand and supply the lovely well-crafted fine-art images that the Oiseval Gallery is well known for. Although these were of the cyanotype type!


Looks like the PM has been down on the beach 'pier', leaving his tag along with that of his muse or someone. And yes, that is rain-drops on the lens. It doesn't rain often [in one day] but it did catch me out this day on the peir.

It didn't wash the little lump of dried toothpaste off my nose though - which I then must have paraded around the village and elsewhere until I went to the bathroom later ! Why does no-one tell you such a thing?? Eh?


I know I am grimacing. I know it doesn't suit me at all - any more than that toothpaste on the tip of my nose does!!




1 comment:

Dorothy Ross MacIver said...

Yeah - sure it's "toothpaste" (bogies!!!!!)