Friday, March 15, 2013

Oh no. Another one bites the dust!


Just when is getting in the groove with a particular camera, learning to see its way, knowing its foibles  the flippin thing falls off a chair and refuses to work! Can you believe it?

It's a wonder there is no dent in the floor as this camera is heavyish but instead the lens refuses to move - neither to focus it or to take it off! And it's a lovely Jupiter12 too. Fixed, seemingly permanently onto a Kiev4 - which does still fire it's shutter.

Oh well, such is life. I shall now return to being a 50mm photographer now - unless I can get a ltm Jupiter 12 :-)

In the meantime enjoy a snap for the last roll of film through the camera - the son of my pooter Dr - with his best friend. Rollei400s@800


2 comments:

Keith said...

I have two Jupiter 12's.

You are welcome to one of them - e-mail me

Keith

Andrea Ingram said...

Keith, that is so kind only, I don't have you e-mail :-)