Thursday, April 11, 2013

I met the troops of Sergeant Joan 'Bilko'. At least, some of them.

Sergeant Joan 'Bilko' at ease.

I had the pleasure of our newly promoted Sergeant Joan company the other day. [I mean I was with her - not all her Company or whatever she has under her auspices. Oh please help me!]. Walked up the village with me - no doubt to make sure I went home and didn't lurk about the place taking snaps willy nilly. Then, knock me down with a feather and all that, I was invited in for a cuppa. How lovely that was and I got to meet some of her troops - well family really. Her troops are elsewhere I am told. I shall have to do some research on that, lurk in a hedge somewhere to take a sneaky snap - if only there were some hedges here.

 Troops; family that is. [some of..]

It was all quiet after a while. The troops had gradually crept out the room where I was taking tea with the Sergeant - to escape my yabbering I should imagine. And one cannot blame them for that. They were found later building an escape hut on the path at the back. Eh? 


I was still smiled at as I snook a snap there, sneakily like. Well, as sneakily as one can do when they know you're there and have a camera in your hand anyway.

Smiler

A new Tolstonian - Moira and her Mum.

Oh, and we have another new village person. People actually, Moira and family who live not far away. How lovely they all are.

Oh, and we still have not received a postcard from Spain this year!

No comments: