Wednesday, April 03, 2013

The Master Framer's hand, Toots sings and HHHCB sits

Did I tell you I went to Glasgow yesterday? Eh? No, well I did. Flew there and back. And a right waste of time it was too. I cannot even be bothered to tell why I went, you'll just have to make it up for yourself. Needless to say I was not impressed!



Instead I shall delight you three snaps. Taken on Kodak Tmax 100 - which came from I know not where. Just as well I had it though as I managed to capture the hand of The Master Framer Coelyne of The Coelynes. See, that's why the frames are good!


Then I was in the right spot when Toots Wilson decided to sing a Spanish folk song - so pleased was he to be off to warmer climes - again. And a lovely voice he has too - especially when he's warming his rear in front of the revamped stove.. What a change has come over he man since he got married to Anne.

And now, see, what you have all been waiting for; Her Highness Henrietta Cartier Bresson [please curtsey] sunning herself - after getting bored waiting for me to sort the camera out. Oh well, one day....




No comments: