Sunday, June 23, 2013

I may have reached an impasse


One thing and another, mainly another, my photographising productively has declined markedly in the last couple of weeks. Maybe it's life getting in the way or maybe it's a lack of inspiration. Or maybe I know what I'm trying to achieve but failing to see the way to get there.

So, I'm hankering after a set of Oblique Strategy cards for the anniversary of my birth, and my very significant other - Eve, not Lord Wiesmier - has agreed she will try to source them. :-) So, while I await that date of my birth I shall just have blunder through as I usually do. I might even finish a roll of film today - we are meeting William, Just William for lunch :-)

1 comment:

John said...

Yes, I think I know what you mean by 'mainly another', but I am curious about these strategy cards. Meanwhile, I wonder, is this photograph an allegory of the spiral of creativity disappearing, or is it a snap of a big lollipop?
Life is full of such questions, don't you think. Happy Anniversary of your birth, whenever that is.