Sunday, August 04, 2013

Exposure

As you read this, I may well be slumming it near Londinium post my nephews' wedding. Hopefully not nursing a hangover but celebrating the day of my birth with my sisters. No doubt I shall be pointing the Zorki4 with J-12 at everything that stands still long enough and possibly that that moves too. I may even get the exposure right too - using a battery powered thing that does that sort of thing for me.

However, if getting exposure right has been a problem for you Toots, red this excellent article by Scottish snapper Eddie Butt.

Randomly selected almost properly exposed snap of Royston on Polypan-f

Thanks to Bruce Robbins for the head-up on this excellent site.

1 comment:

Edward Butt said...

Andrea

How did ever miss your blog??

I was just checking the stats on my latest fad - blogging - and I clicked on your name.

I've just spent the last half-hour reading through some of your posts. An absolute joy!

I've just added your name to my favourites list. Magic...

Be back soon

Eddie Butt