Friday, August 23, 2013

If Dot had seen this.........


I know, I know, more pictures from England and near Londinium to boot. But I found another film from the trip and might have to utilise a few more of these snaps till I get something useful done in the darkroom here. I was going in there today but the sun shone and Mr Toots Wilson  fancied a coffee at the Woodlands Cafe - which I too wasn't averse to. In the end we sat on a harbour side seat after our cafe stop and chatted in the sunshine. How very sophisticated - if a little lazy we were.

I'm sure Mrs Up-Yours would love this snap. Pert bot and all that. In a bar. Might even be from the cover from a novel of hers - only it's not. Just imagine the tale.....


1 comment:

Dorothy Ross MacIver said...

Nope sorry - clean vest or not - it's not a good look:)) Mrs Up Yours