Monday, September 09, 2013

I hope you realise this is all 'performance art'. Eh? Act 1 as it happens.

Not sure my bot knows this but I think that's what I'm doing. Otherwise I'm wasting an opportunity. I guess if you can't see it, that's your loss. Trust me it is quite a performance. HHHCB is very impressed - so much so she hasn't appeared in the house since gulping her Felix [other brands are available but less well enjoyed] and bobbing out the door into the sunshine. Who could blame her? Tell me that? I'm not since I'm in the middle of a performance.

All in the search of the image - not snap mark you. The Image. What happens today, what happened last week will all be transcribed in some way into the next image I make. The film is already in the camera - already in lots of cameras as it happens since I enjoyed the performance part of re-spooling the stuff from the big roll to the smaller ones to fit the camera. Try putting 90m roll of film into a Zorki4 eh?


The Artist formerly known as Jon understands. I think he does anyway. I managed to snap him up with the Instax just before he hurtled out of the house with that startled 'what the....' sort of look on his face. Pure performance I might add. I'd expect nothing else.


William came by too - although he doesn't seem quite so at ease with the 'situation' as he might. Not sure how au-fait he is with the concept of 'performance Art' to be totally honest. Much more at home with sheeps - even if he hasn't any now.

Mr Toots was ok though. Seen it all before. Didn't smile or anything - or grimace come to that. Spent all his time here channelling Carl Radford rather than appreciating my performance.

1 comment:

Graham Edwards said...

You've really caught the William perfectly.