Tuesday, November 12, 2013

North Tolsta Photo Festival

Sorry and all that, you missed it.

I nearly did too and I was running it. In the end I got there but it turned out I was only one there which really wasn't surprising since I'd only thought about running it an hour before. I won the top prize you'll be pleased to hear - Lord Wiesmier's Special top snap prize award thing - to give it it's full snappy title. Nice award and a chance to fawn over his Lordship.

I'll give you more notice when the next one is being run. I might keep the theme to myself till the last moment though - just to give myself a fighting chance in the snaps comp.

Coelyne of the Coelynes

This festivals theme was; People who don't usually agree to have their snap taken.







1 comment:

James Dyas Davidson said...

Stiff competition too I'll bet.