Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Forgive me for I have sinned.

Sorry and all that but my neg filing system has let me down rather. I think I may have over-cleared up the pile of dusty negs that litter the settee and the floor and hence I have not been able to locate my masterpieces. It's ok though since there are original prints [somewhere].

As it happens, since I had scanned the prints for blogging and the like I have decided to print copies on the big machine - archival matte paper [whatever that means!]. Apparently one can call them 'pigment prints' when in reality they are ink-squirts. Anyway, someone wants them so that will have to do.

I will wash my mouth out with soap and water as soon as I have finished writing this - then flail my ageing body with stinging nettles till within an inch of my skin. [wouldn't want to hurt myself would we?].

I was printing this and others;






Please tell me I shall not be excommunicated.

And whatever you do, DON'T TELL THE COELYNES




2 comments:

gz said...

so that's what "pigment prints" mean !! I did wonder....so that's what I'm doing at present....what do they call prints done on a laser printer?

Andrea Ingram said...

It's pigment because of the pigment inks. If it were dye inks it would be be impermanent . On the other hand a proper pigment print would be something else entirely.