Sunday, September 28, 2014

I'm not feeling good about myselves

Yes, you read that right - 'selves'. How can I beat myself up if I am only one? Tell me that. Eh?


And I feel right beat up I can say. All beat up inside, the head is thick with beat-up-ness and the eyes only 'see' something like this print snap thing.

Mind you, the snap thing is nice - you don't have to tell me that, I know it. It has I think pure essence of Spainland. At least I think itwas snapped there. It still has essence of Spainland even if it isn't there. I shone some light through a suitable neg onto some old paper I found at the bottom of my small pile of paper. This was then shoved into some RoleiLit and, I ended up with this. I like it. Even if I don't like myself [at the moment].

1 comment:

gz said...

Equinoctal Blues?

Keep snapping and printing.....hope we can see you both sooner than later xx