Saturday, April 02, 2016

On the edge; faces doing what they don't usually do


The second image from the project. Only, the face seems to have reverted to it's usual. But I'm sure you get the idea - and the idea is everything isn't it?

Look, I've been island hopping these past few days - working on my days off and everything. What more can you expect?

That may have led to me leading you and myselves astray. I was tired when I wrote yesterdays epic. Yes, I have been messing with Toot's 8x10 and no, these images from my On the Edge project are not from the 8x10. Rather these emanate from a 6x6 Bronica.

Right, we know what I was trying to say now.

2 comments:

ADRIAN said...

Good shots from a great camera. I have a Bronica but mine is an ETRS. I do enjoy using it. but don't get results like this.

Roy Karlsvik said...

Ah, then I got it! It's just me being a bit slow as well, you see.
The Bronica is producing some nice snaps as long as you know what you're doing. Obviously you do. As we know.