Friday, August 26, 2016

Little prairie



I was out on the prairie the other morning, lugging a heavy camera around and snapping here and there. Here actually. Just round the corner from here as it happens. The print [on Kentmere Select vc] makes it look dry and crisp - but it's not, trust me.

Mr Toots is feeling better you'll be pleased to know, He's been suffering from double pneumonia or man-flue or something. Proper knocked him about and he had do nothing for a few days. I'm sure we'll be back sloshing chemicals around in his palatial darkroom soon.

5 comments:

Roy Karlsvik said...

A very nice print again, Andrea. I had some hopes to get hold of some Kentmere paper myself, but have not been able to get it anywhere as for yet. Will keep on trying, though. It might happen, some day.
I was in the darkroom for a few hours today, just to check that I have not forgot how to do things. It went out alright, I'm quite pleased to say. More about that in a few days, I suppose.

Andrea Ingram said...

Shall I get some for you Roy?

Dave Shaw said...

Beautiful picture

Roy Karlsvik said...

Nah, don't bother Andrea. If it still exists I should be able to get it from somewhere I suppose?!
Where do you find yours? Ebay or some shop somewhere? I tried AG, but they just keep telling us that Ilford is all there is to trade for these days. And yes, it's good paper, but it's sad if all the others disappear me thinks.

Andrea Ingram said...

I do get it from ag Roy. No idea why they say they can only supply Ilford. Ilford make Kentmere after all.