Saturday, November 25, 2017

Kosmo Foto

Have you heard of Kosmo Foto yet? I hadn't until recently as it was called Zorki foto but the Ruskies objected apparently. Now the site is marketing some B&W film under their own name - and being a bit of a film tart I'd thought I'd give a whirl.

Since the day dawned a tad whitish I armed myself with a lightmeter as well as the OM1n. See here if you want the reason. And since you ask, yes the snaps came out ok. I'd developed this film in the ubiquitous Rodinal 1:100 for an hour as I didn't have any proper times to go by. Works fine for me.



The kids must have had the day off school the other day - something to do with Thanksgiving - either that or my neighbours have not been to work and built a nice snow person to grace the lawn.


The darkroom - post minor flooding had been my hole for a couple of hours this day and I blundered out into the almost light of the snowing day to find the Crofter and his family running round after sheeps in the croft. I shot over and snapped them up.

6 comments:

Harvey said...

Ooh look at you at the cutting edge of new releases. I’d say you served it very well. Also delighted to see gender non-binary snow sculptures, this is after all 2017.

Andrea Ingram said...

Thank you Harvey. :-)

gz said...

I hope you're pleased with the results.
I've just acquired a working OM10.....

astrobeck said...

can I buy a wee print of this sheeps please?
It's just what I need over here.

John said...

What a lovely image of the sheep and crofter family.
Nice tones and everything. I'm sure James R. would approve.

Roy Karlsvik said...

And so great to see your snaps and comments on the Kosmo web page as well :) https://kosmofoto.com/2017/12/kosmonauts-andrea-ingram/
I really loved it, no wonder. Not every day you see one of your favorite photographers lurking around the web like that, after all :))