Thursday, February 28, 2013

I blame it on Coelyne of the Coelynes


Yesterday, over at the Oiseval Gallery where Coelyne of the Coelynes hangs out, he chided me to 'express myself using the Hasselblad' or some such nonsense like that. So I took him at his word, loaded some suitably out of date and well matured Ilford FP4 into the old Hassie and set off down to the beach hereabouts.

Twas lovely I have to admit - even though a little rain came and dampened me a little. And the climb back up nearly killed me - so much so I popped over to Bac Pharmacy to see if my blood pressure was still on the scale. It was as it happens. Only not so low as it could be. Must be all the pressure of taking a landscape type portrait that did it.

That's this century's landscape done then!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful shot. I've never had good results from expired b&w but this seems to have worked.

Debra

Jacqui said...

It was lovely to meet you this afternoon, Andrea, and to see some of your work. Now I'll be able to say hello if I see you in town now. xx

Andrea Ingram said...

Was lovely to meet you too Mrs BFC :-)