Saturday, April 04, 2009

Croft life


My pal Paul runs a fine croft just down t'road and supplies us with fantastic eggs fresh from the.... well, wherever eggs comes from. Chickens and ducks I am reliably told. Anyway, Paul also has a couple of fine coows trompting round the place, eating up his veg patch when they escape and making his lawn look like the fields after the battle of the Somme at the same time. I'm not too keen on getting close to these beasts but since Paul has made a fine shed thing for them to play in when the weather is bad, I can get close-ish without to much fear of sullying my designer clothes. :-)
From time to time I get to take a snap of the beasts and now I have one I like. Those eyes!

2 comments:

Ilan said...

It looks like they got a few chairs in there? Why would a cow need a chair? :)
Great capture, nicely done.

Anonymous said...

nice one - none of my coow pictures are particularly good

on aside did you see that your castle picture on silver gelitine is in the painting section of grinneas eilean exhibition?

must catch up soon