Monday, May 31, 2010

Jura Gardens


Here; since we were on the island of Jura in the Inner Hebrides near Scotland, we shufftied along to the gardens at Jura House.
I don't like gardens to visit. They bore me but my dear partner loves them, so we went. The moment I left the car and trotted through the wooden gate into the wood on a path that leads to the gardens I was hooked. Wild garlic and bluebells everywhere. Dappled light with a enveloping aroma. I felt I was in paradise. And the gardens were lovely too.
I snapped hither and thither. Mostly thither. This was thither.

2 comments:

Dom said...

Beautiful photograph, great depth of field. Love it...

Anonymous said...

The Inner Hebrides are IN Scotland, not near Scotland....yes I know I'm being a little pedantic but...! I love your site, very interesting.