Monday, September 13, 2010

This was the wedding [2]

This chimney sweep arrived too late to sweep the chimney of the church stove but stayed for the wedding anyway!
The Great Elviski - all the way from Poland via Manc - wows the happy couple in the reception teepee. Ugh Huh!

Baron von Hoyster with my nephew, now actor and former track cyclist Joby [on the right. Sir Chris on the left. Yes, that's it] after a glass of champagne. Or two.
Mr Hunter has breakfast on the balcony of La Rosa. The church of the wedding in the background - next to the ruined Abbey
Lucrecia and Ellen prepare to look fab
The clan in La Rosa having high[ish] tea


Just back from the weekly Lewis Photographica coffee session and find myself still suffering from some ghastly bug that seems to be ravaging my bod at the moment. I have only enough energy to scan a neg or two before retiring to bed and then out to work later [life eh? ].

Well, since I took a couple of rolls of colour film while away I have started to have a look at what I can salvage from these. Not convinced with colour really. Seems far too complicated so I have converted some to monochrome - which is far from satisfactory but will have to suffice till I get this new fangled colour thing sorted. Any colour change of the image is purely due to my incompetence - or if you like it - due to my brilliance! Apologies for the slight blotchiness in some images but it appears that the lab technician who processed these colour negs for me must have washed her hair in the chemicals first!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I vote for brilliance!

Laurie said...

I vote for brilliance!