Friday, January 28, 2011

Not one reply.....

The North Tolsta Formation

What a day! Not one reply to my two posts. I must be boring you.

The sun shone again today and I did things - with the pooter in the morning which got progressively frustrating as it went on. The scanner I have for looking at film negs had been playing up. After a while I gave up, went to town and annoyed the local MP instead. He didn't seem to mind I must say. Then I annoyed this mortgage broker fella. He was very nice too. He works in town if you need one - I can recommend him too. For his niceness anyway since I don't know much about what he does.

Then I came home. There is no snow I might add. As I said the sun is shining and everything. Well, not now, its dark now but it was shining.

Eve came home and we meditated together, My head nodding from time to time in time to the waves of tiredness that came over me all of a sudden. Then I had a look at the scanner again. Took it into The Warming Room and everything you know. Then I cleaned it, took it back here into the Summer Parlour and plugged it back in. And it works. Brilliant. Must have been the meditation.

A reading for today


2 comments:

Dom said...

Nope, you're not boring me. Love all the pics... especially this one though - and the other ghost pic (the sepia one)... stunning photographs as usual

Anonymous said...

I like what you are doing with all those ghosts!!