Thursday, June 07, 2012

I hate to say this but the sun is shining here

 Mrs someone I can't remember her name but I'm sure Mrs 'Up Yours' will put me right.

I met a new Tolsta resident yesterday at the Shoppe / PO . Very nice she is too - fielding Mrs 'Up Yours'  weird reposts with charm and calm understanding. I can't remember her name though. Rather remiss of me for which many apologies . But rest assured she related to Mrs new-house-up-the-road in some way or other that doesn't make sense to me. Still, welcome.

Pushkin

Meanwhile, back at Cragro Towers, Pushkin was taking in the air, sniffing Eve's old boot and wondering where he should lie to get away from the smell. He chose his usual spot just outside under the window out of the cool wind. Wise move.

But the sun is still shining!

No comments: