Monday, January 14, 2013

The stair carpet is being lifted; and the day the snow came [and went]

Oh I say, the day started so well. Fair warmed the cockles of my heart as they say somewhere down south. You know, where I come from and where all the posh people come from - well, snobby ones anyway. You know, I have a friend of this parish who it has to said, was born in Scotland but sounds rather more like a Yorkshireman on account of his residence there for some years. I'm not from Yorkshire - perish the thought and have never lived there. So I shall not write like one! There, that should keep he who shall not be mentioned happy!

I'd found this camera nestling in the dark recesses of my bag and it seemed to loaded with film too. No idea what film mind you but it was set to 800asa so I took along with me on the shoppe van run. The road was covered in a light coating of snow, the air just below zero but the trip went well. I took the van to the next kind volunteer and strolled back home in the amazing light, shooting hither and thither to finish the film. I exited the film on arrival back at home to find it was the outdated and badly kept HP5. Oh, I thought here's candidate for a strong LC29 developer. So sloshed in 1:10 here are the snaps that lurked therein.

 eh?

 Sheeps

 The road

 A Croft

Me, taking a snap

See, you could hardly wait for these could you?

No comments: