Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Now, how about this lovely little place?


I've passed this place many's the time in my horseless carriage. Reminds me of a building I came across in the mountains on the edge of the Atacama desert some years back. I left pretty smartish then as some rough looking fellows came rushing out at my vehicle. It wasn't long after that the particular horseless carriage was stuck in the snow with a faltering engine due to the lack of oxygen. There's no problem here though. The house looks like it's been empty for a while and the sea glistens / rages not too far away.

And look at that wall. Ooh, lovely.

I think I may have overdone the ND grad here. Just pretend its a shadow :-)


And no, it's not where that sign is!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'll take it. In slightly better shape than the old blackhouse by the Berneray hostel. But now I'm having a hard time giving that one up. Can I have both? ;)