Saturday, June 29, 2013

I make no apology


Well, 2007 and all that. We had not long arrived from England then this couple bobbed into Stornoway in their lovely two masted gaffer boat . I snapped them up as I did back then - and sometimes do now. Here it is.

Then, Mick & Bee were off over the seas with me following their fine blog in their wake. They came back this week, just in from another crossing of the pond and we enjoyed a lovely evening in their company here at home. Felt like I had always known them for ever too. And their boat Hannah - oh she is so lovely, cosy, solid and I didn't want to leave when I was invited on board  - mainly on account of the mode of entry to the cabin - but that's another thing completely. Even Mrs Up-Yours, our esteemed authoress in the village came over to meet the travelling two. Mutual fans by all accounts.

I may have taken some new snaps but, they lurk in-camera so you'll have to make do with 2007 snap. They haven't changed so that OK then.

No comments: