Tuesday, July 02, 2013

A young pretender


James 'The Man' McIver is spending some time with me over the school holidays. Poor chap. We are taking snaps and all that, learning up the developing and printing thing and generally making a nuisance of ourselves.
Not sure why I'm showing him since my snaps are terrible. Maybe I might learn something from him about this photo thing - in fact I'm sure I will. See, he already has 'the stance' as he snaps up the POSTer girl as the local shoppe/PO [his Mum as it happens]. And they were still smiling inside afterwards - or was it before???


We'd not long come back from gawping round the town snapping whoever didn't move out the way quick enough. Seems like I might have discombobulated him somewhat at one time as he slumped into a handy seat at the photo shop.!


We managed to snap up some painter chaps having a sneaky fag, people in An Lanntair, the photo shop, Art shop, bike shop and so on. We even got to see Mick & Bee on Hannah just before they sailed off into the midday sunshine. In fact we had a fine day and look forward to developing the film this very morn.

Eve steps aboard Hannah for a look-see the other day

1 comment:

Dorothy Ross MacIver said...

James "the man" MacIver very much enjoyed reading your blog with me just now. He had a great day out and says he's heading your way tomorrow :)