Thursday, July 18, 2013

If you think I'm........

.....going to post stuff here today, well I am. Despite getting overexcited at Mr Froome in the TDF, the sun shining and the wee boatee painting itself.

I was in the town this morning, taking HHHCB to the feline physicians for a check-up and removal of the stitches - which didn't take too long at all on account that she'd already chewed some out. Still, I took the opportunity to check out my Perkeo for the up-coming trip to the mainland. It's working just fine thanks for asking.


Yes, yes, it's a car. Despite us being here on an island where nothing much - especially in the town is never far from everywhere, we all travel by car. Some even may take the car for a mere 800m trip. It's expected don't you know.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Car or otherwise, I love this. Thanks for the inspiration to be a little "free-er" with my own Perkeo. I don't even have the fiddly distance-gauging thing that goes on top, and have been fairly frustrated in the past at my own ability to misjudge distance.

This is better than accurately judging distance, by far.