Sunday, August 11, 2013

I doing this as fast as I can.

I mean, we have just been out for a stroll along the old cemetery track moments after coffee with The CoelynesMr Windy  called in too for a chat and coffee and stumbled upon an orgy of biscuits and fruit. As if...

The proper film is drying. Two bits of it anyway. The first roll of Traffic Surveillance film was a great success although there did seem to be a distinct lack of vehicles recorded. Just as well as I'm not keen on motorised vehicle snaps - not even nice ones. Now there's some lovely Fuji 1600 in the dryer that the nice Mr Banting gifted me the other day when I met him and his good wife at Eel Pie Island [Londinium] soon after to go to a fine photo/music/etc exhibition  nearby. Brilliant! Music, snaps and what have you all to see in a coolish building on a very hot day. Look, it was nearly 30C. Might actually have been more than 30C but my head had been boiled in the heat. Lovely to meet the Unknown Photos duo too. Really lovely.


I have no idea where this snap came from, it just appeared as if by magic when a colour roll of developed film came back from Ag Photo. Mr Toots might know about it as I spent a few moments in his company a while back in the nearby 'town' . And he appeared soon after on the film. Suspicious eh?


I think Toots may have been meditating at the time :-)


Anyway, a random nearly in focus snap of our little airport terminal will finish this post up nicely. Till I get sorted with the B&W stuff for you to enjoy. You will enjoy it won't you? 
Won't you?




No comments: