Monday, April 20, 2015

Did I tell you I have glass plates?


Not sure Neipce would be pleased with this one. I mean, it's a lot easier to take a snap with a dry plate than with the method that he used a year or two back. I used an old R25 Ilford plate  - 4x5. Exposed in a pinhole box too. Rather like the effect as it happens. Might have to print this one.


This second one - same sort of plate but taken first is less appealing to me. Talking of which I saw a little book in An Lanntair which was all about what makes good photographs good! I didn't bother to read it as I suspect it has the air of a camera club about it.

2 comments:

James Harr said...

Andrea, that first one's a beaut! Are you using liquid light emulsion or something you concocted yourself? Thanks for sharing!

Andrea Ingram said...

No JAmes, just old plates