Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I'm getting ready to cheat

Now, don't you get telling that Toots fella but my Perkeo I took on me hols stopped working again. Only shot off two shots before the double exposure preventer jammed. So there I was, bobbing around on the boat on Loch Ness, keeping a wary eye for the monster with nere a square format camera to play with. And, seeing I'd made a pact with that Tootsie to shoot some shots paying homage to Kenna - as he would do at his gaff in Spainland - I was stuffed.

I did have a little Ricoh 500ghttp://pansfilmcameras.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/ricoh-500g.html that almost worked properly with me - and an old Konica Point and shoot camera so I used those. Will edit them square and everything. I won't tell if you don't.

Here's the first I just developed and everything in Rodinal. Foma200 if you please.

Loch Ness. Or Loch Lochy possibly. Tis a Loch from a boat anyway


1 comment:

Roy Karlsvik said...

A beauty from the Lochs :)
A shame that Perkeo stopped working properly though, as it has been known around this place to give a bunch of great snaps. Still I'm happy to see you brought something else, just in case :)
And I also see I need to fish out my bottle of Rodinal again, soon.