Friday, July 21, 2017

It may be a concern

Oh dear oh dear.
Couldn't find a quiet seat in a nice cafe this day. Peeps all over the place smiling and dare I say it, laughing. Some street urchin from Englandshire throwing things in the air and encouraging people to cheer - and give him money.

Couldn't even hear the birds coughing as the circus on the castle green seemed to about to explode.

But no fear there was always someone to hand out a message about a 'righteous path' to somewhere.


Hrumph

3 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

Humph indeed. The end of the world is nigh.....until next Monday! I liked this image too so that made up for message of doom and gloom.

Graham Edwards said...

Hmmm. I made my comment ot 0659 so why does it say 0759? Blogger confounds me yet again.

gz said...

Hebcelt? Just enjoy the music!