Friday, September 15, 2017

Now you know I'm here and been there


Oof!
I like that. Must have been the aura that emanated from Howard Hodgkin images I saw the other day at the Hepworth Gallery. No it wasn't. Silly me, that was on the way home. Can't be influenced by something you don't know about can we? CAn we?

Anyway, we've been away, foreign and all that. flying a bit, shameful English airport and all. Shocking it was I tell you. Talk about crammed in, airless, queues and what have you.

But twas nice when we got over there where the sun shines a bit, the cyclists were cycling quickly and the tortillas were lovely.

This was not Mr Contador I'll have you know although he was there - smiling and everything. At least I don't think it was .


1 comment:

Michael McNeill said...

Flying - and the stuff that goes with it - is just a miserable experience these days. But worth it to produce something as sublime as this...