Sunday, September 24, 2017

Rolling along



I'm writing this a few days before the day it's posted. It's called getting ahead. Only thing is the 'news' such as I may have is a few days old. You'll have to forgive me.

The images from the first couple of rolls of polypan-f from Espagne seem to be lovely. I mean, really inspiring or something. The negs look interesting and beg work in the darkroom. And I'm going in the darkroom soon - despite the wonderfully sunny and sublime morning that it is. I have a mentoree coming over for a bit of a mentor-up. A lovely artist who's work I rather admire but wants to expand her repertoire more in the darkish smelly room. Why? I have no idea.

The night was long last night as I lay awake thinking of all the things I should say to young Ms Katie. I think she knows more than me already!

2 comments:

Alex Boyd said...

This is really rather lovely. Some really lovely posting of late, and good to see both you and Katie inspired :)

Unknown said...

Inspired is the word! :D