Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Him there


There you are; that's the chap I was telling you about.
What d'you mean I haven't mentioned him? Perhaps I was going to and got in front of myself. It is the New year and everything.

This is Phil. Phil the chair I think. Aptly named as he runs a high street furniture store in - somewhere on the west side of the island in that edge of nowhere's "high street". Tis a fine place with lots of [new] chairs and settees for sale as it happens. Open on Saturday only you know - that's when it's busy over there apparently.

We didn't need a chair - although we did almost buy a bargain settee in delightful teal but we thought we ought to save up for a wall to wall floor first. The lovely thing is Phil is a most delightful man and a visit it there is worth it for a meeting and for that alone.


Just so you know where it is, you look out on this view when stood at the door. 

2 comments:

gz said...

definitely sounds a place worth a visit

Roy Karlsvik said...

And that portrait up there! I love it :)