Saturday, January 06, 2018

Just to prove it happened


I was using an Soviet camera [Zenit 11] with a Soviet lens [Helios] and Foma film from the Czech Rep [Foma200] to take this snap.

He, Toots that is - if you don't recognise that derriere - was using a 5x7 Burke and James, old Bergger 400 film and my dark cloth - bought last millennia in North Wales at a fabric shoppe.

I've been suffering every day since helping to carry that camera and STUDIO tripod - yes, really a STUDIO tripod - from his gaff, o'er the road across the machair and the sheeps - who were wondering what we were doing [as I was] before setting it up on the beach for a spot of trying to expose a sheet of film properly.

I've yet to see a developed sheets !

1 comment:

Graham Edwards said...

Sounds like hard work to me.