Friday, November 16, 2018

No talking back


Whilst my crofter pal is off island, slumming it in Yorkshire, I took it upon myself to cheat on him and snap up someone else's coows. They were lounging in the warm sun that was bathing us all that day and behind a suitable fence. A good thing as I don't know the temperament of these particular beasts. At least they don't shout at me.

I did the deed with what's laughingly called a beer-can lens on an old Minolta 505si with some Foma 200 film. it's an ancient old lens - my late fathers as it happens - but works all the same.

2 comments:

gz said...

They do have the look of "and who are you looking at???"

Michael McNeill said...

When I was a lad I’d think nothing of walking through a field of cows. Not any more - they seem to have different (unpredictable) temperaments these days. I keep thinking it must be what they’re feeding them.