Monday, December 17, 2018

Eat your hat RAX



I remember an image by RAX in the Faroes which prompted my response - although for the life of me I can't find RAX's image. But still, trust me there is a mild association.

I had the great pleasure of meeting Mr Axelsson when he came to an Lanntair [courtesy of Alex Boyd] to give a lecture in response to his fantastic images that were hanging there at the time. Great talk and lovely man too. I might add I have his books too - one in German although the images are in English - and if you like great black and white imagery, then these books are for you.

My homage to Rax snap was taken at Bosta beach since you ask.

Om1n/ Kentmere 400 / Rodinal for the geeks

1 comment:

Graham Edwards said...

The images are in English? No fun. Translating them into colour is half the fun.