Tuesday, January 22, 2019

J12

Over the years, as a fully signed up cheapskate I have played with a few lenses acquired for little or in this case - nothing as it was kindly sent to me years ago. Only thing we have not bonded. I really don't think the thing realises that sometimes I do want something in focus and without a cloud of flare. This is the L39 lens that I use on an old Zorki6. I did have one on a Kiev4 that was sharp as a sharp tack and contrasty too- but it fell on the floor which rendered it jammed.

I decided to give this lens a last chance. The 'enth time I have done this. However, despite the less than sunny conditions, the flare was there. Perhaps the focused bits were not too bad as I was stopped down to f5.6 - as was the lens.


From a stroll in the Glen


Oooff. I may have to return to the Industar 61.


No comments: