Friday, March 08, 2019


Sorry about that the other day. My previous diary entry. It was a bit of shock see – being inserted into this crazy place at speed , late night when you are tired. Trust me.

For goodness sake this place is MAD I tell you. Just poked me ‘ed out the 'otel door and clouds of fumes from the millions of cars and billions of mopeds flying about the place.
Breakfast was Ok though. Buffet with proper fruit and everything. Cheese and buns too.


DON'T tell me ! I'm taking my life in me 'ands every-time I want to cross the road [to get to the other side in case you are asking]. Battered cars are coming from all angles and THEY DON'T STOP at the crossing till you are half way across. I'm having a minor heart attack here - that flippin moped whizzed past an inch from my left ear.

I need a coffee and quick.

OH NO, I think I'm going to get mugged now.
No, he must have had wind or something.


you better listen to this now.

1 comment:

Graham Edwards said...

Big cities, except Glasgow and Florence, oh and Berlin, are just a nightmare in my book. Enjoy!