Friday, May 17, 2019

Harris


I love Harris. For those who don't know, it's adjoined to the island of Lewis where I live although its landscape is somewhat different. At the moment I have been taking a few trips down there with Mr Toots who is documenting the place for a wee project he is putting together. I go along for the coffee, cakes and occasional snapping up. this is one of my snaps from such a trip.

Here the rock is old. Have a look at this for that info. It looks old anyway. Lots of erratics around the place too. Very exciting if like me you have a geographical education - even if you can't remember most of it. Consequently, i'm not sure what is here in this snap - hills and stuff probably.

Needless to say it is a rubbish snapped as it's pushed film developed in PQ universal developer.

1 comment:

Michael McNeill said...

Interesting reads, those links. Tnx for posting.