Thursday, January 09, 2020

Have I ever told you I love you?



Oh flippin heck. The weather is awful here as I write here on Tuesday I think. Yes, Tuesday and the wind howls, the rain lashes and the cat gently and everso quietly farts in my general direction. It's a gale passing through. The bins are tied down and I have already ventured out for a while and may well do again when the Vet arrives at the Crofter's place to look as his coows tongues and tickle their ears so I can maybe perhaps take some snaps.

I will pass this little vignette of a scenette where the grass has been woven by the wind and high lighted by the winter sun. only it probably won't look like that when I pass by.

3 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

I smiled at the idea of a cat's gentle fart being likened to a gale passing through. Or perhaps I misinterpreted that.

Dave Shaw said...

I loved the idea of a vignette of a scenette

astrobeck said...

I like this little vignette, and also Monty Python. I'd like to purchase a print of this please. It's a lovely place .