Monday, March 30, 2020

a nice list

I rather like lists - particularly if it doesn't involve me ticking off things I should be doing. I came across this fair list of Photographisers the other day and enjoyed being introduced to few togs work I hadn't seen before. It's not like I think these photogs are the best or something - or even that I like them all, but they are interesting....

May I suggest you spend a moment or two researching some of them further - as I have done.

How about this snap by Tim Walker for a start?

Ooof!



4 comments:

Harvey said...

Now there’s a Gardeners’ World I’d tune into. ‘Let’s see what Monty is up to in the shed’!
I have been enjoying some Instagram Live shows during Lockdown, goes to show how people turn it up to ten in a crisis, generosity indeed.

Prashant said...

smartdot review
copper protector review
dechoker review
flipfork review

express said...

I appreciate your work and knowledge. I will recommend this blog to others, more people will get the information and help. For the best quality information and quick updates
India to host ICC Men’s T20 World Cup in 2021
2021 icc men's t20 world cup
2021 icc men's t20 world cup matches played

express said...

I appreciate your work and knowledge. I will recommend this blog to others, more people will get the information and help. For the best quality information and quick updates
t20 world cup 2021 schedule india
ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule PDF

ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule
t20 world cup schedule pdf

t20 world cup schedule