Friday, March 06, 2020

Poles apart



I was listening to this as I wrote.

The poles are coming, trust me. They are flooding in, you can see one sneaking in here above!

I was out minding my own business the other day, unsuccessfully dodging the rain, mooching and everything and snapping a bit when I became more aware of the poles. Everywhere. I am sure they must have been here before but not really taken any notice of them. Like most poles, they really enhance the place.




Oooof, excuse me while I drool all over the keyboard as I look at these poles.  I mean ........

[I shall wash my hands while singing Happy Birthday x2, don't worry. and get a new keyboard]


1 comment:

Roy Karlsvik said...

I was just about to say you can't get enough pylons... but of course you can. You can easily get more than enough of them actually.
They look very nice when they are coming in exactly the right number though. Just like they do on your island, obviously.
I need to go see them some day!
the "Ode to the Pylon" was something else, but very pylonish I'd say. I very much liked the different parts in there, but I might have organized it a bit different... I might just as well keep my fingers away from making music after all.