Wednesday, July 15, 2020

My former dance teacher



Oooof, a nice snap I found of Sonja, Karmina - my former dance teacher and Eve out for a stroll one island summers day.

 Yesterday was such a day and Eve and I took off in the car with bikes loaded so I could have a ride in another area. What a lovely ride we have in North Lochs, wandering through and getting lost in the small back roads of that area. Eve rode back home again afterwards but I was more than pleased to have done 33kms - even if it was on Eve's nice red ebike :-)

2 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

I'm ashamed to say, given that I have a cycling mad son, that I have just disposed of my bikes. I have never enjoyed riding on the Island - narrow roads and too much wind. If I get another one it will be a folding electric one so that I can go hither and thither in my dotage.

Andrea Ingram said...

Get one Graham. My life has been positively transformed by having an ebike